I've gotten a couple repeat questions, so I wanted to save you a DM if you had some curiosities!__What program do you use for your pixel art?I use Pixaki for the ipad to do 99% of my pixel art! I highly recommend it for any artist with an ipad that wants to get into pixel art. I have the full version, but they also have a free version you can play around with. (Not sponsored, just a big fan of the app :) )The other 1% is that I do pop my art into procreate to do quick color adjustments and add occasional overlays, but I always pop it back into pixaki after to finish.If you want a desktop app I've heard Aseprite is good, but I haven't really used it myself.What size do you draw your pixel art at?I do a variety of sizes, but my standard illustration sweet spot seems to be 230x250. That being said-- that is really big for most pixel art, so if you're just starting out I'd recommend reading this article to help find a resolution that's right for you!In general, smaller seems to be better with pixel art. It's easy to get overwhelmed when your canvas is too big.When will you open up commissions/is there a commission waitlist?First off, I'm really humbled for anyone interested in asking this! Thank you!! Unfortunately, I do not open commissions very frequently. I'm a storyboard artist by day, so 99% of my job is already drawing-- because of this, the last thing I want to do on my time off is draw for others again, haha! Pixel art is my hobby time. So I don't open up commissions very often.For this same reason, I do not have a waitlist. Just because I really can't be sure when they'd open.If I do open up commissions, I will keep the post up for a day or two and it won't be a first-come, first serve basis. So I'd recommend turning on notifications on twitter to catch that.==Any further questions, feel free to DM me!